Cold water coffee brewing, popular among Dutch settlers in Java in the 19th century, steeps coarsely ground coffee in cold, fresh water for up to 24 hours. When filtered, the liquid concentrate, or essence, may be stored in the refrigerator for up to six weeks or may be frozen for longer periods. Just add water for a delicious, smooth-tasting, low acid cup of coffee. It is ideal for people with sensitive stomachs. The best part of the system is the great coffee. It's perfect for hot coffee, iced coffee and blended coffee drinks.
- 1 Water Bowl
- 1 Coffee Bowl
- 1 1.5 Liter Unbreakable Decanter with Lid
- 1 Natural Rubber Plug
- 1 Natural Felt Filter Pad
- 1 Filter Pad Storage Container
- 2 Paper Liners
- 1 Measuring Cup
- 1 Grounds Guard
- 1 Set of Directions and Recipes
- Felt Filters - Pack of two
- Rubber Stoppers - Pack of three
- Filtron Paper Liners 36 ct.
For more help on brewing with the Filtron, check out our Brew Guide.