The Aeropress Coffee Maker comes equipped with all the tools you need to begin brewing, including 350 paper micro-filters. You can order an extra 350 micro-filters to ensure several months of enjoyment!
Along with 350 ct paper micro-filter replacements, we carry Able Brewing's DISK Reusable Stainless Steel Filters:
[[Able DISK Filters]]
There are several reasons why AeroPress coffee tastes so good:
- Total immersion of the grounds in the water results in rapid yet robust extraction of flavor.
- Total immersion permits extraction at a moderate temperature, resulting in a smoother brew.
- Air pressure shortens filtering time to 20 seconds. This avoids the bitterness of long processes such as drip brewing.
- The air pressure also gently squeezes the last goodness from the grounds, further enriching the flavor.
- Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers. Laboratory pH testing measured AEROPRESS brew's acid as less than one fifth that of regular drip brew. The low acid is confirmed by coffee lovers who report that AEROPRESS brew is friendlier to their stomachs.
Check out great AEROPRESS recipes from the World Aeropress Championship.